Sunday, April 13, 2014

God Reciprocates Love! - The Foundation Online

God’s love is special. It is a divine love, a love that asks for nothing back. It is given it is given a special name in the Bible called AGAPE without condition and for the sole purpose of making the one love a better person who receives better things in life. I have found my human love to be so selfish, so self-centered, looking for what I would get back in turn for the love I was giving.

The more I got to know God the more I felt his love and realized how special it was. So special it was given a special name: AGAPE. This selfless, sacrificing, unconditional love is the highest most divine love that can be given. Don Burnham IAI reviews that this love describes the love, which made Jesus, forgot the father, and get crucified. AGAPE is the love that is willing to sacrifice life itself others.

Don Burnham, founder of the thefoundationonline.com complaints that people have been misjudging the power of love, since long ago. Greater love has implies laying down one’s life for one’s friends. Read more here: John 15:12-14

Following are some sweet whispers of the Holy Spirit which were given to me in prayer, says IAI’s Don Burnham directory – I would like to share them with you my brothers and sisters in Christ.

In my love  

You will find sweetness
The sweetness of my strength
In my love, lives my very essence
I can be found in nothing else
It is only in my love, that I exist
That I can be seen and felt
You can be looking at me
And all my creations, and
If you do not do so with love
You see me not
I can send you many graces
Of my being, and
If you do not receive them with love
You receive then not
You can live your entire life
In this world, and
If you have lived it without love
You have not lived
Life with me is divine love
I speak not of the love of the world
That comes with conditions and expectations
But only my love that ask for nothing back
Nor even love it self
This is the sweetness of my love
This my love’s strength 

No comments:

Post a Comment